Skip to main content

Smithsonian Institution

1000 Jefferson Dr SW

Large

Date:

Tuesday, September 2

Details:

With only 1% of its entire collection on display, the Smithsonian is using digitization technology to bring the remaining 99% of their treasures to light. Their Digitization Program Office recently launched the Smithsonian X 3D, a project that employs 3D technology to capture iconic collections and scientific methods. TJ will hear how this project is transforming the Smithsonian and inspiring other museums to follow suit.

3DRV

See our full route